First Steps: Ride Operations is designed to help ride employees with the skills they need in order to ensure guests have a safe and positive experience. This course focuses on Knowing the Ride, Opening the Ride, Instructing Riders, Operating the Ride, and Closing the Ride.
In addition, this course includes key reminders on working with our guests, basic safety, the importance of keeping the facility clean, and teamwork. This 30-minute course includes inline activities and a knowledge check to reinforce the concepts. This is an excellent course for frontline employees, new hires or employees returning for the new season.
- Identify all aspects that make a ride safe and enjoyable
- Know common areas of preparation and inspection for opening a ride
- Understand how to prepare and instruct riders
- Learn useful tips for operating the ride
- Know common procedures for closing a ride
Training Time: 30 minutes
Language: American English
Key Features: Inline Activities, Post-Assessment, Video
|*Member - Student or Young Professional
*Login to access IAAPA member pricing.