Food and beverage offerings at attractions play a significant role in the overall guest experience by creating special moments and memories. Attractions typically offer a wide variety of food and beverage options for their guests with the use of food stands, themed restaurants, culinary events, and more. But, for guests with food allergies, these offerings can pose challenges and concerns. It's imperative for attractions professionals to be aware of food allergies and ensure safety and inclusivity for everyone with their menu offerings. This course is designed to equip you with the knowledge and tools to better serve guests with food allergies.
- Explain the difference between food allergies and food intolerances
- List the top nine foods responsible for most allergic reactions
- Recognize and respond to allergic reactions
- Explore allergen management best practices
- Interact with guests who request food allergy accommodations
Training Time: 30 minutes
Language: American English
Key Features: Inline Activities, Scenarios, Post-Assessment
|*Member - Student or Young Professional
*Login to access IAAPA member pricing.